Setup and Installation Process for Computer Printer +1-888-455-5589
How To Setup and Install a computer printer? Need Help? Computer printer does not work until you install the included drivers and software. Most printers are easy to set up by following the manufacturer’s instructions and using the installation disc. And if you’re new to computing and don’t have the CD.
If you have lost the CD for your printer, you can download the drivers for your printer and use the drivers to install your printer. Then This will show you how to get your printer up and running. However, the given steps will be same in case of how do you install a new printer on your computer.
By following 4 major Steps you can easily start using Printer for Printing documents.
1. Connecting the printer to the computer
2. Setup printer and install software
3. Installing a printer only using the drivers
4. Testing the printer
Step 1: Connect Printer to Computer:
For Connecting printer, you used either USB cable, parallel port cable or SCSI cable and then after that on the power plug for current supply. By the way most all home computer printers are using the USB cable.
NB: If the printer is network printer then connect to a wireless network or the RJ-45 connection. And also, You can be used this process on your Laptops too. How to Setup and install a computer printer
Step 2: Setting Up Printer and Installing Software:
Nowadays printer comes with the Software which used to install a printer in Windows or any else operating System. However, the given steps will be same in case of how to add a network printer in Windows 7, 8, 10.
1. If the computer has been plugged and everything OK then;
2. Insert the CD that has been come with the printer. If the CD does not automatically start, then open My Computer, double-click on the CD drive, and then click the Setup or install the file.
But, if you have downloaded the drivers, from Canon official Websites, then run the downloaded file.
3. Follow the wizard installation process and once completed then Printer Software has installed.
4. Then, now test the printer.
If the Computer with no CD drive, Then
If your computer does not have a disc drive or you lost the CD you can download the software for your printer from the manufactures printers driver page. Once the drivers have been downloaded you can run the file to install the drivers.
Step 3: Installing Printer only using Drivers:
If you want the printer should run by using drivers and none of the extra software programs you can only install the printer driver by following the mini steps-
NB: A listing of printer drivers and Software is present in respective product wise Official Websites.
Again, if you have installed the printer doing the above steps these steps should not be necessary unless you encountered errors.
1. After connected to the printer and Open the Control Panel.
2. In the control panel double-click the Printers or Printer and Fax icon.
3. In Printer Window, click the Add a Printer icon.
4. After completing steps, you will see Windows Printer Wizard. Click to Next to start the wizard.
5. Now you have the choice to choose Local or Network printer. If the printer is connected to your computer choose Local Printer Attached to this Computer and then click to NEXT.
Step 4: Printer Testing:
After all the printer is installed, you can self-test page to help verify.
For Microsoft Windows Users
1. Click to Start, Setting, and open Control Panel.
2. Double- Click to Printers and Fax icon.
3. Then Right-click on the Printer you want to test and click Properties.
4. In the Printers Properties window, click the Print Test Page Button.
5. If the printer can print a test page, then the printer is installed and setup properly.
However, if you do not see your printer, then your printer is not installed. In that, you can contact us by Dialing Printer Tech Support Toll-Free Number +1-888-455-5589